The Epson 9880 is a large format inkjet printer, great for posters and signage.
In house, we can print on rolls of substrates that are 42” wide by 100’ long. Any sizes larger than 42” in the shortest dimension will be subcontracted to our preferred vendors.
We are capable of printing banners, Dry Erase, posters, stickers, transparencies, vinyl, fabric, pressure sensitive and regular un-coated paper all in house!
If you require mounting to aluminum, Foam-Core, Ultra-Board, Gator, PVC, plastics and more, contact us!
Mariano Press, LLC offers a variety of fine banner products such as:
• Canvas: Poly-cotton canvas with “gesso” coating and semi-gloss finish. Great for stretching and framing.
• Mesh Banner: Mesh Banners are great for larger banners and banners that hang on a fence. By allowing 37% air flow through the banner, this 8oz material drastically reduces flapping caused by the wind.
• Fabric Banner: Fabric banners are great for repeated use. They are both tear and crease resistant, with UV coating and water protection that allow them to be used indoor or outdoor.
• HDPE: Use this high-density polyethylene material, printed using our full-color digital process, for general sign purposes. Its high strength and durability make it a perfect choice for many applications.
• PVC: Double-sided, white, rigid PVC that is ideal for roll-up banner stands, trade show displays, table top tents. PVC is acid, oil, water, flame, tear and moisture resistant.
• Polystyrene: Polystyrene is a thin, pliable, PVC based acrylic that’s very durable. It’s the perfect choice for trade show displays or other signage that needs to be flexible enough to follow contours in the display.
• Aluminum: Made from high-quality .040 inch thick Aluminum, these signs look great, last for years and are ideal for real estate signs, parking signs and safety signs. They are light, strong and will not rust. Plus they come with rounded corners for safety
• Backlite: Rigid, translucent flex roll with a gloss finish. It is used for illuminated displays giving your signage a high brilliance, high contrast characteristic, best suited light box applications.
Adhesive Wide Format Products:
• Orajet Clear: Features a clear, removable adhesive and is typically used for a variety of outdoor signage and banner applications.
• Oneway Window: Creates a perfect mirror on one side of the glass so that transparency is kept on the other side of the window. Thus you can see everything while being yourself invisible.
• Reflective: Catadioptric glass beads embedded within a transparent layer of plastic to create a retro-reflective surface. This material conforms well and is resistant to corrosion and solvents.
• Dualview: DualView Window Graphics have Low-Tac adhesion and can be printed single or double-sided. Installation is incredibly easy for all users.
• Lowtac Wall: With a fabric/wallpaper-like texture, Low-Tac is ideal for printed wall graphics (as it is easily removable). Low-Tac is UV coated and available for contour cutting.
• Dry Erase: Dry Erase prints are perfect for home, office and educational environments. These can be applied to virtually any flat surface.
• Footprints: FootPrint HTA is a high performance, double-sided, pressure sensitive adhesive on a opaque white polyester carrier film designed for the production of durable floor and cladding graphics. Uses include exhibition and retail floor graphics, indoor floor and wall signage, point-of-purchase displays, In-store decoration & cladding, and floor mapping.
YOU NAME IT, WE’LL PRINT AND MOUNT IT!