We have 3 digital color machines that can run a 13”x19” sheet size (12.5”x18.5” finished with bleed). Each machine is rated to run 3,600 8.5”x11” color pages per hour, and can perform customized
in-line bindery operations, such as folding and saddle stitching, to produce quality booklets with fast turnaround time.
Our newest addition is the Canon imagePRESS 6010. The Canon imagePRESS 6010 produces output that rivals offset quality, maintains superior color consistency
and fulfills a wide array of jobs ranging, from business cards to inline bound booklets.
This machine can also print variable data forms for mail merge jobs that require you to address each recipient with their respective issue
personally, and in great detail.
Notable capabilities of the Canon imagePRESS are:
• Ability to print and bind up to 25 sheets of offset paper in-line (100, 2 sided pages)
• Capable of running specialty substrates like plastic, synthetics and magnets
• Can print up to 130# uncoated cover (approx 14-16 pt thick)
• Easy matching of most Pantone colors
• Can print variable data jobs
• Offers press quality printing